Wednesday, February 13, 2008

.

Well, kinda miss wordpress, but well.

Blogger has a whole new different atmosphere and hm, its nice to have a change-- even if I'm going back into the past when I used this blog. It kinda thrills me though. I feel refreshed and new.

Its kind of the time to change a blog,yes.

I get sick of everything within a few months at most. Maybe I should try forgetting. It makes sense, it really makes sense.

"I really enjoyed forgetting. When I first come to a place, I notice all the little details. I notice the way the sky looks, the color of the white paper, the way people walk, doorknobs, everything. Then I get used to the place, I don't notice those things anymore. So only by forgetting can I see the place again as it really is."

David Byrne.

But at the same time, scrolling down 'memory lane', I missed this blog too. The time when I wasn't so.. hm. The time when I was more 'imperfect' to myself. Missed it all, especially when reading the couch potato entry.

I miss it all.

5 Comments:

Blogger yh. said...

hmm, when i comment here the thing pops up. and i have popup blocker so well, a bit troublesome.

but i understand lah. haha. will you miss _______?

anyway, hope you know who i'm talking about lol.

think you've changed from very cheem to understandable. maybe cos i was very dumb in the past, didnt uds the stuff you posted. :P

9:05 PM  
Blogger yh. said...

OMG, is it a coincidence or is it a coincidence? why are the dates of your first and second post.. uncanny? scary.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just not trying too hard nowadays, feel like a poseur when I go profound and airy-fairy. Hah, and I think my blog should a personal place where I have no impositions from anyone, including myself :) Just gonna write what I like, not being 'forced' to write a blog full of shit essays :p

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY HAPPY VDAY DEAR! THANKS FOR THE CUTE ROSE! i'm trying to tape it back though. (:

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLLL, HAHAH, it always drops!! Yay, cute!

yay, lol, we just won our first proper debate in 3 years and our first win in A division!!!! I'm just back homeeee!!

Woooooots!!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home