Sunday, February 17, 2008

10 posts in a post. Lethargy and Exhaustion as excuses

A dreaded lethargy to blog, though I have 10 gigabytes of information stored up in my head that could make 'bloggable' information.

Hm, I often store parts of lyrics, as well as thoughts that 'pop' up in my head in my phone's draft messages. Lemme see.

1. Debbie Fleming Ce (A photographer whom I forgot her last name! I was storing it up to check her out on google)

2. Future seems like the present, present seems like the future. (This is often how I feel. That accounts for my lethargy, my procrastination and blah)

3. Its a happy day and things are getting better (a song lyrics that I was gonna check out the song on google when I get home but never did)

4. More likely to go into stores with white tiles than black ones (my practical theory that white/ lighter coloured tiles are more welcoming to shoppers. And its true if you imagine it)

5. I bought jellies and __, connect with childhood (Was thinking of recounting my day in an emo way, but never got around to doing so.)

6. Love the sound of the ambulance (An ambulance drove past and I loved the sense of emergency and the theme of life and death. I’ve always thought that if I were not going to be a journalist, I would be an A&E surgeon.)

7. No logic at all, bus driving on the left side of the road, passengers sit towards the left side of the bus’ seats. (It’s true, when I was on the top of the double deck, everyone who came up sat on the left side until it was 90% full. It’s uncanny. I think this phenomenon is enough for me to write a book on it)

8. Cut queue= step migration. (was really pissed with this guy who cut my queue and started thinking of him in a funny way/ Think of the world as a body and its parts as organs. (Was going to expound on this idea on a post, but didn’t have the time and energy or perhaps brainpower to do so)

9. Logic is gone, dream became pretty (This one, I forgot what its about)

10. With wisdom comes naivety. (It’s true. You want to go back to the past and it would go around a full cycle again. )

Okay, I’ll do 10 today, see, I’m already exhausted. But I’m ‘impressed’ by the store of information in my phone. Its flabbergasting, maybe I should blog some one day. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home