Saturday, February 23, 2008

.

Photos look so much better on blogger-- though not as much if you want your photos to be the main subject.

I'm here because yh forced me to blog and listen here-- I DON'T LIKE IT. (kidding :p)

I guess time will come when you no longer feel the urge to talk about yourself, bits and pieces of your life that you find interesting, your viewpoints on issues that interest you. Not that you think that your opinions are not worth relating to readers or that the talk about your daily life goes down to mundanities-- you just don't feel the urge to talk about yourself anymore.

You don't feel the desire to create a shell of your real self on the net. Its not a 'I-woke-up-and-I-suddenly-felt-like-jumping-off-the-tower-block' kinda thing but its a process where you drift away gradually.

Now I understand.

Its everywhere. In relationships, in hobbies, its even shown in the school's attendance list-- when you take a day off, you start taking 2 days off, then 3, then 4. Several weeks or months later, you'll not be there anymore.

But, but.

I'll stil be here and, yes, I'll still be here.

I'll toil and dragggg myself here even with tons of iron blocks tied up to my feet, but you have to wait, because, you know, it takes days for me to drag it alllllll up from the ground to the top of Mount Everrest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home