Sunday, February 24, 2008

For the bored people

Tagged by Dionne (not supposed to reveal her link here, its private :-)

1. Get a book, the nearest one to you which is of at least 123 pages. (and maybe with at least 8 sentences a page!)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the next 3 sentences
5. Tag 3 people

Alright

Oryx and Crake by Margaret Atwood (I'm currently onto its 5th page only!)

"Oryx shook her head for no. No tigers. "What were these animals then?" Jimmy wanted to know."

Alright. -.-

It seems like our dear Marge is a novelist who uses extremely short sentences.

Well.

Hey, I find that she writes quite the same style as I do. (The use of 'matter-of-factly' sentences to achieve a certain mood) I think I'll go back to reading this book. And I think it would be a great book even though its a little 'sci-fi', without the aliens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home